Although to the school board it is considered a "multipurpose room" many students have taken to calling building 16 the Auditorium. The Auditorium houses many of West Shore's theatrical productions among other events like staff meetings, pep rallies, and standardized tests.
The auditorium is currently in the same building as four other classrooms currently inhabited by Ms. Ladd, Mrs. Anderson, Ms. Hartman, and Ms. Fallon, with the latter having a room connected directly to the auditorium. The Auditorium is rather small and can only sit about 250 people, when a musical is being performed about 1/4 of the seating area is covered by the Pit orchestra leaving only about 200 chairs for seating.
The Auditorium has recently been dedicated to Mr. Melia. While technically this is pending on several school board meetings it's really a formality at this point. The plaque is located by the stage left stairs.
Things You Can Do in the Auditorium Edit
Assuming someone has given you permission, the "multipurpose" room has many purposes. You can:
- Watch a play (seating is not guaranteed with your ticket)
- Meet your significant other in one of the many closets
- Steal props from the prop room (don't do this, someone might need that fake apple)
- Chill with thespians every morning in Ms. Fallon's room
- Practice cello or bass
- Do science, if you're too cool for the chem building
- Laugh at whatever presentation is being given in the auditorium