The best person to work at Westshore EVER! He is the nicest man in the world and loved his job with every ounce of his body. He will live on forever in everyone's hearts. He will always be remembered by all the people around him and we miss him. Rest in peace.
- Calling students to his office to ask them how there day was
- Going to the school's sporting events and cheering on the team
- Being nice
- Giving out ice cream to students that could answer a question for him
- Riding around in his golf cart
- Being a general cool dude