Why would you need to know about Mr Pustay, You learned about him in eighth grade.
Moral Alignment Edit
He teaches AP Psychology and the the class that is dreaded more than any other,
A͐ͨ̒̋̉ͪ͊̄ͯ͌ͯ̉ͯ̈́̚҉͠͏͓̻̝̯͙̺̘̥͇̣̠͙͈͚͓̺P̴̈́͐ͩͣ͑̈͗̽͐͆̆ͧ͏͎̗͍̭͕͎͕͎͍̲̻̜̝͔̬̱̭̤ ̵̵͕͖͎̯̘̳̤̥͈̯̳͇̳̼͙̆̔̇ͫ͌̀͊̌̂̽͛̕͢ͅU̧̨͖̜̰̖̩̝̇̃̿̀̐̾ͩ̑ͧ́̇ͧ͟͞S̶̡̯̦̙̘̻͍̰̭̼̖̙̳̬͎̠̥̬̦̜̉͂̄͋̾͑ͣ͗̓̇̽ͪ͗̆̄ͥ͂̒ͩ͢ ͎̞̮̝̙̟̮̎͐̑ͤ̋ͥ͛ͣ͒̅̄̿ͧ͘͟H̴̢̤̜̫͚͎̲̝̹͍͙̣̝̒͊̌͋̓̐ͥ̃ͦ͘͜͝I̛͎̟͍͙̠̟̭͎͖̗͖ͫ̀̔̿ͨ͌ͤͭ͒̽̾͑̀͟͞ͅS͎̗͙̭͓̣̝̬̳̞̦͙͕̪̣͍̦̳̄̏̓̀͂ͮͧ̑͒ͪ́͞T̬͇͓̳͍̓̃̔̊ͩͥ͋͌͗ͦͩ̚͝͡O̊̿̍̂̀ͫ̄ͧͭ̐͐̑ͭͦ҉̤̮̗͉͙͓̩̪̗̞͇̙̺̜̘̕Ŗ̸̼͕̱͇̼̻̞̥ͥ̔ͪ̍̿́ͪ̋̇̀͋́̌̽̅͘͟ͅY̨͓͈̯͔͕̹̗͔̟͔ͩ͆̊̽̾̅ͯ͛ͬ̃̀̕͜
or just APUSH for the common Student.
Mr. Pustay believes in the hardworking student with a perfect memory, who can recite and recall any information from the eighth grade whenever they need to. Further more he believes his class is the only class of importance, often assigning more homework during theater "Tech Weeks" with the reasoning that if you can't handle extra curricular activities and his class, you need to drop the extracurriculars. These notions were proved incorrect in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 etc.
Mr. Pustay was also once a professional full stack web app developer. His work is displayed for his students on his personal website (along with his new site), which has information you need to know for his two classes (APUSH and AP Psych), such as when you will next receive an F on a test, or when the extra credit is due to remedy this.
How to contact Mr. Pustay Edit
- His personal website (link above)
- can be found as Xx_PUST4Y_SL4YER_xX on Call of Duty: American Warfare, 360 noscoping 10th graders while yelling history facts into the mic.
- You can find him hanging out with Mr. Sarver, drinking "light sweet tea"
- In his room, 3-20... forgot the last number
- "You learned this in eighth grade"
- "You should be about half way through the test"
- "Lets see what the estrogen has to say"
- "You should know this" *smiles*
- *thinks of something amusing* Heh.
- dECAY! *whips out pointer finger to the chart about memory maintenance*
- The government is screwing you over with a giant screw!
- "Eight Grade Stuff"
- *something pertaining to his inevitable death inevitable death*
- *Something about Putin and the Russian Emp- Oh sorry the Russian Federation*
- *Putin Hatred*
- Student: "Have a good day Mr. Pustay!"
- Pustay: "No, you have a good dạy! I'm dying."
- "(enter student's name) said it would be a good idea to have a quiz"
- "So Sarver and I.."
- Student: "Hey Mr. Pustay, are you teaching AP psych next year?"
- Pustay: "If I'm alive"
- "Why don't you ever talk (enter name here)"
- "I'm old as dirt"
- ¨Guys, this is eighth grade stuff¨
Fun Facts! Edit
- He has powered through a heart attack before. As a result, his left ventricle is "twitching". (If you ask him about this, he'll demonstrate with his hands.
- He has had many death experiences. A prominent/hardcore one being him in a plane crash which caused him to end up in a full body cast for a while. Nothing can kill the Pustay slayer or prevent him from going hardcore, so he went to law school in a full body cast and a wheel chair. However, he was still mid-tier hardcore, so he decide to, *cough cough* bring the al dente noodles to the spaghetti house and have his wife conceive Pustay Jr. This was also done in a body cast. It is undetermined whether or not it was a full one, but the feat itself is still pretty amazing. Pustay Jr. also seem to be gifted with Pustay slaying abilities (no literally) and as the man himself describe it, "shot out of his mom", which also landed the lovely Mrs. Pustay in a stroller.