FANDOM


Our now retired eighth grade  U.S. history teacher, from whom you learned nothing except how great Andrew Jackson and John C. Calhoun were because they owned slaves. 90% of her class was either watching Forrest Gump or The Crucible (we were supposed to watch that in 10th grade, but hey BUTTS). The other 10% was spent making Harlem shake videos (only sophomores will remember) or listening to her fan girl over the Beetles.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.