Mrs. Rehm is currently a 7th grade language arts teacher but in the past has taught all high school classes. She is very passionate about the english language and holds a class discussion on pretty much every question asked. Do not accidentally curse in her classroom. She also keeps a collection of "comfort animals", which are used mainly to be thrown around by the kids when she leaves the room. Reportedly, there is a "meme wall" in her portable.
Moral Alignment Edit
- Giving out "Empower mints"
- Getting very personal with students
- Asking people if they are present "spiritually"
- Giving multiple detention threats but never actually giving detentions
- Complaining about algebra
- Talking about pterodactyls
- Using Zen to catch wasps
- Talking Princess Kiwi
- Calling custodians to kill bugs
- "Pure Mrs. Rehm."
- "Let me close the door to keep the pterodactyls out."
- "Yes, and as a matter of fact we can have a discussion on that."
- "This is how I type." *flails hands*
- "No touching."
- "Not rushin'. We're American."
- "You deserve a thank you mint for that!"
- "It's mint Monday my dudes!" - she denies she has ever said this
- "Welcome, welcome......."
- "Im dancing, go away."
- "Ha ha ha. Oh dear. Ha ha ha."
- *Purses lips and widens nostrils* "Ahh... Yess. I see. I see. Ooo. Okay. Yess."
- "I'm not lyin'. I'm a tiger."
- "Inigo Montoya looks thirsty."
- " 'You killed my father. Prepare to die.' "
- "Every time you say that, somewhere an english teacher cries."