The infamous substitute who causes students to groan upon hearing her name. She is known to be easily irritated and a lover of discipline. Legend has it that she used to babysit DK, Lucas, and Arianna Issitt for quite some time yet somehow they escaped with their lives. It's rumored that some students can tolerate her. Others like to play a game known as "Let's see how upset we can make Ms. Block." This game involves being obnoxious, and then wondering why Ms. Block hates everyone so much. Ms. Block was once convinced that Mrs. OT's room is inhabited by a ghost named Randy who partakes in activities such as turning the projector on and off, or changing language settings on electronics. Her favorite person is Kanye West. Legend has it that by night she's Kim Kardashian. Her hideouts are normally Mrs. Rehm's and Mrs. Molledo's. Her arch nemisis is The Godly Chase Burton. #BlockParty
What To Expect: Edit
When you have Ms. Block as a sub, this is how classes will commonly go.
- No listening to music.
- No phones allowed.
- No eating/drinking in class allowed.
- Instructions left by the teacher will be followed closely.
- Work will be done (commonly book work).
- No breathing
- Realizing that voice cracks will never end
- No going to the bathroom you little rapscallion
- Being that one kid who has to run the attendance down
- Getting screamed at if you repeatedly click a pen
- The only fun you're allowed to have is snickering at how comically stern she is.
- Broken eardrums after listening to her screechy voice
• "Sit down!"
• "No, you can't listen to music!"
• "Young Man"
• Ms. Block- "Turn off your cellular device, young man!"
Student- "But ma'am, it's just a calculator!"
Ms. Block- "I didn't ask what it was, I said put it up!"
• "Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse Me!"
• "Good morning dears"
• "When I was a kid"
• "I will be your worst nightmare "
• "I do not see that on the agenda"
• "I didn't say you could leave"
• "Emily don't be disrespectful!"