Ms. Johnson is an 8th grade science teacher and also has one seventh grade accelerated class. She loves teaching in class and is known to give a test or quiz the day after teaching something new. She does not usually give much homework. She has not been known to kill children, but she is a fan of the new sport of shoe-throwing, which she excels at.
- "The eight graders are so dumb."
- "Never drink water at West Shore."
- "Are you really going to make me say that word?"
- "Bring me the chicken sex book"
- "That is a big ass cockroach."
- "Oh, that kid. I hate that kid."
- "SHUT UP."
- "Honestly, I don't even know what comes out of my mouth. Facts, assignments, due dates, curse words... If I start yacking, it's not my fault, understood?"
- "THAT'S BULLS-IT!"
- Throwing shoes and staplers at kids
- low key cursing (not really low key)