Ms. Orton is the Algebra/Algebra 2 teacher that you have a 50% chance of having in 8th and 10th grade (unless you're one of the accelerated kids, in which case you may have her in seventh grade). She will manage to make you extremely furious at her one day and the next day she will manage to make you love her. (Debatable) She's very funny if she's in a good mood, but if she's not... Well you better hope you have a good amount of Jesus in you to survive. Answer as many questions as you are able to in class so that she won't catch you when you're clueless! Take your tests carefully, or else risk the chance of getting -5 points on everything. The trick to making Ms. Orton like you is to either make fun of one loser in your class constantly and have her join along, or manage to have her in 8th and 10th grade. Ms. Orton may be strict sometimes, and incredibly specific about your supplies, how your work is done, and other stuff like that, but she's pretty cool otherwise.
Recently, Ms. Orton has taken a regular Alegbra class under her wing. Soaring like the eagle she is, many of her advanced-remedial students have clung on for dear life as she completely outpaces their performance ability. She's also stopped checking notebooks, which is destroying grades.
- "What period is this?"
- "James isn't funny"
- "Make sure you use a SMOOOOOOOTH curve"
- "I wanna cuss you out right now"
- "Everything you turn in is TRASH"
- "What did you just say to me?!"
- "SPEAK UP PLEASE, I CAN NOT HEAR A WORD YOU'RE SAYING"
- "Hey kids"
- "Patel? No the other one."
- "I love making things shorter."
- "What does that poster say? 'There is no such thing as a stupid question'? Yeah, that's wrong."
- "I'M FROZEN IN TIME... WAITING FOR YOU."