Everyone knows them. These are the kids who are totes individuals who listen to post-hardcore while wearing "quirky" clothes. However, since extreme hairstyles are banned at West Shore, they are more likely to only have small amounts of teasing or a bit of hair dye. There are still ways to identify them even with these restrictions.
- Listening to Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Motionless in White, Of Mice and Men, Blood on the Dance Floor (to taste), Panic at the Disco...
- Complaining about pop music despite listening to pop punk
- Covering their mouths with long sleeves
- Clumping together
- Sending "Rawrrrr XD" to people
How to Identify Edit
- Glance at their phone's playlist for any of the above bands.
- They think their "randomness" is hilariously weird.
- A true scene kid can't stand being around anyone but their friends.
- Say something about a subject they feel passionate about. Anything. They will go off about that subject.
- Find them texting "Rawrrrrrr XD" to other emo/scene people.