Apparently us americans are not the only ones who exist on this square we call earth. Please also note that due to teacher variations, education in history class may also change.
Things you will learn Edit
- Africa is not a country
- Egypt is in Africa
- The Far East is a strong independent subcontinent who don't need no Europeans
- How to vaguely draw a map of the world
- The Bubonic Plague saved Europe
- Michelangelo was hella gay and liked to sculpt naked dudes for a living
- Christopher Columbus miiiight have raped and massacred the native peoples of the West Indies, but hey! Spices!
- You're probably related to Genghis Khan
- Khan you believe it
- The pope got kidnapped (popenapped?) , and died by gnawing of his arms, and bashing in his skull.
- Communism is bad. Why? Stalin.
- Hitler was a ladies man.
- Hitler didn't have one testicle, he wasn't gay (No thanks to you Jung!), and he didn't have a Jewish grandma that beat him.
- History is never original.
- Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh sucks. (This depends on the teacher you have.)
- A good idea of where Mr.Murphy stands on the political spectrum
Things you will not learn Edit
- Why didn't anyone in Europe wash their asses? (Religion)
- Why are the Europeans so angry?
- If the Dutch are so tolerant, why did they start slavery? (Capitalism)
- Why did Napoleon think it would be a good idea to invade Russia? IN THE WINTER?
- Why did Michelangelo think that women were just extremely muscular figures with oranges slapped to their chests?